Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shameless Commerce Plug

My dear friend makes these cute, useful and completely washable diaper change kits. They're compact and have a slot for diapers and one for wipes, so everything is very handy. I have one that I keep in my car and I've loved it. My brilliant, talented and beautiful friend recently started an etsy shop--so visit it and buy one! And, if you can't think of a reason you, personally, should have one, you're welcome to buy one and send it to me. I have lots of uses for them!

By the way, the link is on the side. See that picture of the black and white changing kit? That's the link. Thanks, BlueSkies, for being pretty.

3 comments:

糟糕啦 said...

用行動來支持你~~~不留言不行!.........................

裕瑤 said...

祝福你人氣不減ˊˇˋ.........................

Big Bahama Mama said...

Does anyone else think that other than the "said" and the exclamation mark, the above comments are in a non-greek based alphabet? Or have I just gone loony?