Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rocky Mountain Mama

This is an ad. It’s a self-serving ad. It’s shameless self promotion. I’m telling you in advance so you can click the “next” button now.
RockyMountainMomsBlog.com features a conglomeration of, well, mothers, from the uh, Rocky Mountain area. In case you’re not sure where that is, it would be the jagged lines between California and the Mississippi river. Specifically, the Denver/Salt Lake area. Occasionally, about every 2 weeks, I’ll submit a post for them, which they will then throw away or use, whatever.
Now, this is not a “how cute is my kid” blog, nor is it a “why I’m such an amazing mom” site. It’s a rant-log, and it should be interesting. See, if you know much about the area, and there’s no reason why you should, you know that Salt Lake leans to the right just a bit and Denver scootches pretty far the other way. So, you have a microcosm of geopolitical thought, all in one easy-to-access location. Ain’t that gonna be fun, now!
What they write about doesn’t really matter to me, truth be told. I just really like writing, and if it were a weblog devoted to cat food, and they’d let me publish, I’d write about cat food. Of course, I wouldn’t actually taste the cat food. I’d serve it at dinner and blog the responses.
So, go to www.rockymountainmomsblog.com and tell them to post my stuff. I don’t get paid for it, except through those warm fuzzy comments that I need so much.

3 comments:

buttercup said...

Will we know when you post? Will there be crdeit given to your great and glorious name?

Big Bahama Mama said...

I'll have my name on it and everything! And, suddenly, I find myself without a thing to write about...

Rohan and Jenifer Shearer said...

Hi Brodys! We just got your Christmas card and are glad to have found your blog! Hope you're all doing well.