Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. I thought I'd give the gift of music this year, gracias a YouTube. Below are 6 songs I enjoy immensely. I hope the season finds you happy and healthy and oh, so joyful.

Donny Hathaway sings "This Christmas"
My favorite Villancico, Los Peces En El Rio
Vocal Point sings He is Born
Here's a little Dave Matthews if you need to calm down the frantic pace
I'm not a country gal, but you can't go wrong with Kenny and Wynonna
What season would be complete without Run DMC?

2 comments:

Rohan and Jenifer Shearer said...

Great links! I had forgotten about that Run DMC one. Here's one we just heard and have fallen in love with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7670CXvPX0

Megan said...

good picks. My favorite is "This Christmas". I can do with out Run DMC, no offense.